Pages

Fabulous Party-With Features-See The Side Bar

The party is here but I have a little housekeeping to do first.  Trust me you'll like it  . . . 

Welcome to the party! 
 This week I started something different. Did you see the sidebar?  I'll be posting the 2 posts that "spoke to me".   The 2 I choose are also featured in my Happy Homemaker post that now posts on Saturday and is linked throughout the week.

Every post is now pinned, and Tweeted. (if you visit my Pinterest page and I've missed your post please leave a comment and let me know.  I pin from my phone and sometimes I miss one. 
 Sometimes I pin twice too!
Some posts are shared on Facebook.  I would love you to follow me on FB.  Right now I am having trouble with Facebook but soon I'll have the kinks worked out and I will be posting each and every link there as well.  
I hope that you all are having some more traffic to your blogs.  
I would love to hear from you!  
And now let's party.



1 comment:

kristinahojholt said...

A lot of thanks for your whole work on this blog. Kate enjoys making time for investigation and it is easy to see why. My partner and i hear all of the lively form you provide valuable strategies via the blog and as well as increase contribution from the others on the situation then my girl is really being taught a whole lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. Your carrying out a dazzling job. holiday in siem reap